Join our team
- Find a suitable job position.
- Send your resume to email@example.com or fill in the form on our website. We encourage you to send a resume, even if the vacancy you are interested in is closed. We will add information about you to our database and contact you as soon as the position is open.
- If your skills and experience meet the requirements, we will invite you to an interview.
- The interview consists of three rounds: an interview with an HR-specialist, technical interview, and an interview with the resource manager of the project.
- Within two weeks after the interview you will receive a response. Even if the answer is negative, you can submit a resume to other positions that match your qualifications. Or try again when you gain experience.
- To properly prepare a resume and get ready for an interview, read the tips below.
SK hynix memory solutions Eastern Europe has no strict requirements to a resume.
It will make it easy for us to get an idea of your professional background if you present information consistently highlighting the most relevant points.
What to specify:
- Personal data: name, date of birth, location.Contacts: mobile phone number, e-mail, Skype.
- Education: university, faculty, department, year of graduation.
- Work experience: list job positions in a reverse chronological order. Describe your responsibilities, emphasize your achievements. Description of the projects you were engaged in will confirm your competence.
- Knowledge and skills: list your areas of expertise (technologies and programming languages you have experience with); experience with software tools, courses and trainings, certificates and diplomas.
- Indicate English proficiency level: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced, or Proficiency.
- Tell us about your interests and hobbies. We are eager to know about your professional and personal qualities.
- Arrive on time. We do not want you to get bored or worried while waiting.
- If you are late or have changed your mind, please inform our HR specialist beforehand.
- HR specialists will be asking a lot of questions. Do not hesitate to tell us about your experience and achievements.
- If you are asked to speak English, do not worry. Mistakes do not matter, but we do check the ability to express thoughts clearly.
- Feel free to answer questions about a desired salary. Money is part of a profession and the quality of life.
- Ask questions - we have nothing to hide.